...more information coming soon!
The DL-NIRSP Spectrograph
The DL-NIRSP spectrograph consists a near-Littrow off-axis configuration and three spectrally divided relay arms for three simultaneously observed wavelength channels.
Components of the DL-NIRSP Spectrograph include:
- BiFOIS fiber optic integral field unit producing five parallel slits as input
- Off axis paraboloid collimating/camera mirror
- Remoted controlled grating turret supporting up to three reflection gratings
- Two dichroic beam splitters and a fold mirror separating spectrograph output into three spectral bands
- Three relay arms to transfer the three spectragraph foci to three detectors
- Two filter wheels for each relay arm for bandpass isolation and order sorting filters
- Spectral aperture mask to block wings of bandpass isolation filters
- Low divergence Quartz Wollaston prisms for dual beam separation at final focal plane